Friday, June 20, 2008

One neglected little blog!

Oops!! I had promised myself (and others who shall remain nameless!) to update this at least once a week!! Life and work (well... mostly work!) ran away with me for the past few days! But what a bunch of last few days it's been!! We bought a townhouse in Downtown Toronto, which made me feel very grownup and very, very scared all at the same time!! Here's a LO i've made of it! The picture's not the greatest since all I had was the real estate picture of it, but I'll add more pictures on the blog as soon as I've got some!Credits: Kit: Snap and Scrap - Where The Heart Is


So i've been packing like crazy, talking to banks and lawyers and real estate agents, and packing like a maniac!! Looking at the mess around me, I wonder if I'll ever finish on time!! We move on June 30th, wish us luck!!
I also started making a baby album for my future niece... My brother and his girlfriend are expecting mid-September, but I want to have this done before the move cause I've got no idea if I'll have the time to scrap afterwards seeing as we have so many projects for the new house! I'll post pictures of that project as soon as Ny comes back from vacation with the camera. (Because of course, 2 weeks before our big move is precisely the perfect time to go off to Dominican Republic for a week!!)

Between packing a box and working late shifts at the hospital, I did manage to scrap a few pictures from our friend's wedding last month!
Credits: Kit: MerCas Designs - Always Forever; Template: MerCas Designs - Quick n Simple Quads Set 1, template 3;
Font: Radagund; Atomic Cupcake - Smoother Pewter
Credits: Kit: Joey - Lila; Word Art: Lynn Reloza - Word Art Vol. 1; Font: Pristina; Atomic Cupcake - Rub on, Foil

Finally, I leave you with one a LO I just love... I'm so happy with how it turned out! (and I love how of all people, Ny's the one who stepped out on the balcony, saw the sunset, and declared we 'HAD' to take a picture of it!!


Credits: Kit: Petit Moineaux - Tendrement; Template: MerCas Designs - Quick n Simple Quads Set 1;
Fonts: Carpenter ICG, 20th Century Woodcut

3 comments:

Kim said...

Beautiful, beautiful layouts! Congrats on the house and congrats on the 2 blog awards awaiting you at my blog!

Hugs,

Kim

Anonymous said...

Hello! It's been awhile... You've been busy girl. Beautiful pages Jen! Congrats on the house!

Hugs,
Veronica

Cre8tive Scraps said...

I've got an award for you on this link, http://cre8tivescraps.com/2008/07/linky-love-perfect-blend-of.html

Regards!

Post a Comment