Friday, June 6, 2008

Great News!!!

I'm Sooooo excited!! I got accepted as part of Jodie Lang / MerCas Designs's Creative Team!!! She creates wonderful kits, full of fun elements and yummy papers... This was my first time answering a CT call, so I was floored when she said yes right away. Her designs are available at scrapdish.com, designing-moment.net, DesignsInDigital.com & buzybeescrapper.com, make sure to check her out!!

To give you a taste of her work, here are a couple of her kits, and a few LO I've created with them: Credits: Funky Flower by Jodie Lang / MerCas Designs, Template by Christine Smith, Fonts: Cry Kitty, Brankovic


Credits: Jodie Lang / MerCas Designs - Summer Girls, Fonts: One Fell Swoop, Underwood Champion

Credits: Jodie Lang / MerCas Designs - Summer Girls; Template: ald_sih_template4; Fonts: You Are Loved, VTKS News Label, DaDa Antiquerist


And finally, can anyone tell me why in the world my banner is twice the width of the rest of the blog? Also, is there any way I can fix the main text column so that it takes up more than 1/4 of the screen?

0 comments:

Post a Comment