Monday, December 1, 2008

CT LO

I keep forgetting to add thes to my blog... but here are some of the LO i've created for the store CT at ScrappinDigiKreations.com. This month we were asked to create LO for Pixelfairy, Jenny K and Designs by Moo... they all have incredible stuff, have a peek at their stores!

Here are a few LO with kits by Pixelfairy... her dreamy style is to die for!!

Kit: Pixelfairy - Enchanting Autumn; Wood alpha: Jenny K. - Wooden Alphas; Template: Fryskes Designs; Font: Two Turtle Doves Kit: Pixelfairy - Fiona; Template: Fryskes Designs; Font: Hyrules Kit: Pixelfairy - My Rusty Garden; Font: Olho de Bois

Jenny K's style is slightly whimsical, with fun little creatures and lovely textured papers...
With regards to this LO, I'm hoping it will cheer my MIL up slightly... she broke her wrist badly over the weekend, and even had to go to the OR so they could fix it up with screws and plates!! Everything went fine, but now she has to have a cast for 6 weeks, and she's all on her own in Ottawa... She says she might go visit her family in Egypt, both for company and to have someone who can help her if she needs help at any time!! (Makes me almost wish I would break my wrist!!)

Kit: Jenny K - Aqua Fun; Template: Fryskes Designs; Font: Bleeding Cowboy

I have a few more LO coming for Jenny, but was so excited about these I couldn't wait to share them! They'll be up in the next few days.

Finally, I also got to play with Designs by Moo... Her kits are fantastic! Full of soft vintage and classic lines, they were a blast to play with!

These were my Great-Great-Grandparents on their wedding day... (don't they look serious?!? Hope I don't look so stiff in my wedding pix!) But despite appearances, it actually was a rather scandalous love story for the time! He barely spoke a word of French, and she spoke nothing but French, but that was nothing to stop them! It was love at first sight, so to the chapel they went! When you know, you know!!

Kit: Designs by Moo - Treasure Box; Font: Olho de Boi

On a different note, looks like Anabelle's eyes will definitely be blue! I know it can change up to about 6 months to a year, but look how pale they are! I doubt they'll revert to brown, don't you? And I'm not jealous... (or at least i'm no more than a teeny tiny little bitty bit jealous!!!)Kit: Designs by Moo - Tea Party; Font: Nasty, Digs My Heart; Template: Fryskes Designs

And I leave you with a christmas LO... cause I'm a sucker for christmas! I spent the whole day decorating my christmas tree yesterday!! It looks great, though, i'll have to post pix. Meanwhile, this was my tree last year... all the decorations in it were actually made by hand (Ny thinks I'm a nut job, but I like the end result!! lol)

Kit: Designs by Moo - Twas the Night; Template: You and I Designs; Font: Unnamed Melody

That's all I've got for today! Make sure to check out these lovely ladies' stores... they all have a home at ScrappinDigiKreations.com! also, Kim has a new treasure hunt going, and it's GORGEOUS!!! run and grab those daily links!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment